Oklahoma Square Dance Federation These pages are best viewed at 1280 x 1024 !
Oklahoma Square Dance Federation
1. To promote square and round dancing as a recreational activity of the highest standard.
2. To provide for member district associations promotional and organizational assistance with regard to new or existing clubs within their area.
3. Encourage, support and assist the member district associations in their efforts toward development and advancement of leadership in the various phases of square and round dancing activities such as club management, promotional activities, callers, instructors, musicians, etc.
4. Promote and have active charge of an Annual Oklahoma Festival.
5. To Maintain communication between member district associations with regard to information of square and round dance activities within the association.
6. Encourage the member district associations to police and prohibit alcoholic beverages at any function within their districts. Use of alcoholic beverages at any Oklahoma Federation function shall be prohibited.
7. To operate as a Non-Profit Association.
These pages are best viewed at 1280 x 1024 !